[Gpdd] Peter Gurney Memorial: Save the Date!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Fri Feb 15 15:37:12 EST 2019

Ralphy Lauren here. Save the Date and mark your calendars for March
9th, 2019 for our Annual Peter Gurney Candlelight Memorial.  This is
our annual event when everyone is invited to light a candle on March
9th, at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone, to remember
all our our beloved guinea pigs and other pets who are with Peter
Gurney at the Rainbow Bridge.  Nugget, Stuart Little, and I are
looking forward to another candlelight memorial, when our light
travels around the world, for everyone at the Rainbow Bridge to see.

Weeee hope you will join us again this year and light a candle on March 9th!

Ralphy, Nugget, and Stuart Little