[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Rocky

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 21:34:56 EST 2019

Monica and Steve, please accept our condolences on Rocky's passing. We
know he had not been well, but it was always good to hear when he was
rallying. You gave him such great care, and we know he felt how much you
loved, and love, him. You are so right that it's impossible to truly
prepare for such a loss; the absence confronts us in so many ways we
aren't expecting. How touching to read your description of him. We know
what you mean when you describe him as a gentleman. We are so sorry for
his passing but glad that you have many wonderful memories of him. Rocky
was a very lucky boy to be a member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little