[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY memorial

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:19:59 EST 2019

Dear Ralphy, Nugget, and Stuart Little,

Thank you for the reminders about the Peter Gurney Memorial observance on
March 9th at 8 pm.

I am proud to say that I have been marking this day ever since it was
started here at the GPDD.

When I had piggies, they were included. Now that I am piggieless, it is
still a poignant moment, sad but sweet, and a good time to remember Peter,
and all he did for our piggies (and his own), and to think of all our
beloved friends, two legged and four legged, who have crossed the bridge.

Thank you again for all your hard work in organizing the memorial.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen, and Shakira, all in mem