[Gpdd] MISC: we have a lucky boy!

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 16:53:06 EST 2019

Hello fellow digesters,
A funny/weird coincidence happened in our household. My husband's foot ball team was losing - a loss would mean they were out of the playoff picture. I jokingly told my husband that Avalanche brought good luck. I take him out and pet him whenever my team plays. So my husband went over to Avalanche and told him if the team won, the following day he would get extra treats! Needless to say, it went down to the wire but the team won. And Avalanche had extra treats that Monday! My husband has now promised extra treats when his team wins. HOWEVER, if his team plays my team, Avalanche sides with me - ha ha ha. I'm the mommy!
Carol and Avalanche (Mom you KNOW I am good luck!)