[Gpdd] misc: RB

j s jesguineapig at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:01:49 EST 2019

just a update on RB.  I somehow wasnt get the digest again but it has
started up again today. Yeah.
RB is holding his own. I hand feed him. tomorrow is his 5 year birthday.
He is a sweet boy. I mix canned pumpkin and cc and feed him that. he eats
slow so its special time we have together. he is my sweet red piggy.  in
case you are wondering. The RB stands for Red Blanket.    that was his name
before we got him.  I just cut it short to RB.  I am not sure why they
called him red blanket. but I prefer  RB.
Happy New Year everyone
so glad to see Penny coming back strong this year. Sure have missed you!
thank you for all who emailed me on ideas for RB. it all helped so much
Jean and the misfits