[Gpdd] HEALTH: Possible Bladder Stone and Hysterectomy Surgery

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 3 19:38:30 EST 2019

Susan and Dave, we are so very sorry to hear that Sugar has a bladder
stone and ovarian cysts. We don't know much about ovarian cysts, but our
Sunshine and Eddie had bladder stones. Both of them survived stone
surgeries, though Sunshine's stones immediately came back, more than
once, and finally he was unable to go on. Eddie had surgeries in 2014
and 2017 and passed away a year and a half after the last surgery. I
feel that although he had problems in that last year and a half, the
surgery extended his life.

We know you have to make your own decision regarding surgery for Sugar,
and we do hope others on the Digest can be of more help.  We send all of
you healing wishes and wheeks. Please do keep us posted on what you decide.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little