[Gpdd] Health: Syringe feeding

Luita Dean Spangler luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Jan 6 12:12:20 EST 2019

Jean and the Misfits, especially RB,

When Jonas stopped eating and at the same time was diagnosed with a
hyperactive thyroid, he was given medication that completely zonked him
out. So I took him off the meds and syringe fed him Hericare mixed with
pumpkin, as well as a rodent vitamin tablet that I crushed to powder and
mixed in with the Herbicare mash. I fed him as much as he wanted 4 - 5
times a day, and he did quite well, regaining all his energy and eating
such treats like parsley and lettuce, though he never went back to his
pellets. The feedings were very special times for us together as well,
really solidifying our bond. So I hope you have a similar experience with
RB.

Luita
and the Berlin Pigs, Chap and Marinella