[Gpdd] Misc: Spikey, my love - Mommy Corrine

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 19:38:58 EST 2019

Mommy Corrine,

	Yes, you are still a MOMMY --- No one on this earth can tell us how long we or our masters have left, all we can do is plod along and take each day as a gift from God as it surely is.

	Everyone here at the GPDD family has gone thru or will go thru what you have just experienced, although it does not make it any easier at least you know there are others out here that do really feel your pain.

	Two years ago I lost my wife of 38 years and I thought that I had hit the end of it all, but it was not to be.  In a period of 4 months I lost the remaining 3 of my 8 piggie coders all gone to the Rainbow Bridge.  Talk about a sucker punch, as I look over there final resting place, I often ask myself would I do it again and the answer is always YES.  Even though I know the outcome in the end, I can still hear their squeak's around the house saying feed me, or I want floor time, or hold me all I can do is think of what might have been their fate if either my wife or I had not been there to bring them into our house.

	I know in my heart that when it is time for me to go to the Rainbow Bridge that I will be greeted by such a heard of animals as well as my wife and friends and it will be at that time I will know for sure that it was worth it.

	Corrine, you never know what this world will throw at you, when you get home one day you might find box of piggies on your front door step with a note from someone who can't take care of them and if you are not there who will.

	So all we can do is take one day at a time and know that you have lots of friends here at the GPDD if you want to talk about it.

Mark Moss & Son & the 8 piggie coders waiting at the bridge.