[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Spikey

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 13 16:16:32 EST 2019

Corrine, we are so very sad to hear that you lost Spikey, especially
after losing your other piggies within the past year. Sometimes it does
seem that difficult moments come close together, and we are sorry this
has happened. We hope you will take comfort, though, in knowing what a
great life you gave Spikey and how you enriched his life as much as he
enriched yours. He was a very lucky boy to be so loved, and of course he
had no doubt of how you felt. Mark's note to you is so eloquent, and we
just will say that we totally agree with his kind words. Please accept
our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies.

Sadly,
Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little