[Gpdd] MISC.: Cheering up needed ASAP

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sun Jan 20 22:20:56 EST 2019

Fellow GPDD'ers,

	I wanted to send out this call for 'Emails, prayers, thoughts and get well wishes' for

	"Corrine Sakumoto" - she just recently lost Spikey to the Rainbow Bridge and needs a lot of cheering up from us.

	I would really appreciate it if you all could send her a note saying what needs to be said and helping her back to a

	positive frame of mind as she is in a really dark place at this time.

Mark Moss & Son and the Eight Piggie Coders waiting at the Rainbow Bridge