[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Spikey

mgandalf43 at aol.com mgandalf43 at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 19:19:47 EST 2019

Dear Corinne, and others who have lost piggies recently,
I've mentioned this before, but for newcomers I've been given a few comforting visions to help when I had piggies fail.  When my orange-coated baby Starburst, aka Toonsie, died, I had a vision of him running through fluorescent green grass with no fear of predators. Years later, when my lilac agouti Thumper was fading, I saw a lavender angel holding and stroking him, saying "You are a cute one."
These helped me feel, deep in my heart, that the Rainbow Bridge is real. They have gone on to a wonderful, joyful place.
A comforting book for when our human friends die is "Imagine Heaven," written by a skeptical neurologist who researched visions of heaven after witnessing so many examples of it and then experiencing it himself.
Thinking of you and praying for your comfort and peace, Corinne.  These babies have short life spans no matter how well we care for them, and the important thing about Spikey's and the others' lives is that they knew they were deeply loved. This is a gift you gave them all.                                         Hugs,    Mary Ann, with Willie and Mr. Beasley, and a large herd at the Rainbow Bridge