[Gpdd] MISC - My Dear Spikey

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 22:20:41 EST 2019

My Dear Spikey,
I love you so much.  A little over five years ago we went to the humane society and you joined our family.  I was fascinated by your whorls.  You are our first abby.  Your pen is about three feet from where I sleep.  I slept late one day, slowly opened my eyes to see you at the corner of your pen closest to me, with your adorable face glaring at me.  I sleepily looked at the clock and saw how late it was so I jumped out of bed.  You would keep me in line and I always appreciated it.  My days revolved around you.

You suffered from the vog (volcanic smog) like I did.  So we invested in more air cleaners.  Whenever your wheezing seemed bad you went to the vet who would say your lungs are clear so it's in your nose.  So it wasn't a huge problem but we were still concerned.  With these regular visits to the vet, you became a favorite to everyone there.  And you helped me with my situation since we sought to have as clean air as possible.

Now, I have nothing to do.  My life has no purpose, no meaning.  I'm sorry that you had to hear me scream and cry lately because of the physical pains I endure 24/7.  I had wanted to end my life a couple months ago because I didn't want to live like this anymore.  But I thought, I need to clean Spikey's pen.  I need to do Spikey's laundry.  I need to make Spikey's meals.  You saved my life.  So I endured the pains best I could because I  needed to do those things.  It may seem like you needed me but I needed you.  You gave my life purpose.  You gave me a reason to wake up every day.  Every day I woke up and cleaned your pen and made your fresh food.  Before I turned in for the day I cleaned your pen and gave you fresh food.  And throughout the day I changed your blankets and refreshed your pen.  So now I can't go to sleep because  before I do I need to clean your pen.  And I can't wake up because I need to clean your pen.
So now my life has no meaning.  No purpose.  With all my physical pains and suffering and now a  broken heart and empty life I find it difficult to go on.  I have no friends, close by, so I hear the silence.  You guided me and helped me.  You knew when I needed cheering up.  I want so badly to see you, to hear you, to cuddle you.  Please.  I love you so much, Spikey.
Love, mommy corrine

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android