[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Spikey

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 23 14:00:22 EST 2019

Dear Corrine,
I'm so sorry to hear what a rough time you are going through.  It sounds as if you and Spikey shared a very special bond.
I know how hard it is to pull together your courage to open your heart and take a chance on love again, but I also know that somewhere in a shelter not too far away from you, there is a little piggy really hoping you will take that chance again, a piggy who would put all those wonderful piggy-keeping skills to work again and be happy to let you know when it's time to get up and when it's piggy snacktime.  Maybe that little piggy can also help to heal your broken heart, if not your physical aches and pains.
Sending good thoughts,
Pat & the Prairie Pigs