[Gpdd] MISC: moving is finally over

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 1 23:30:31 EDT 2019

Avalanche, we are glad the move is over. My mom has told me that moving
is not fun. Welcome officially to your new home!

Thank you for asking about my teethies. I had a trim last week, and I
feel much better. In fact, I was eating hay as soon as my vet was
finished. I have been eating a lot since. My mom and dad cut up my food
when I need them to, but I can eat pellets and hay and my Oxbow veggie
treats by myself.

Um, yes, maybe I should not have opened those beer bottles with my teeth
last Halloween. It seemed like a good idea at the time!

Stuart Little and I do not want to hear that you are being picky with
your food. That will worry your parents. Please do try to eat some
veggies or fruits, and please make sure you eat your hay.

We are sending you all good wishes. Eat up, buddy!

Your friends,
Nugget and Stuart Little, and Cindy