[Gpdd] Health: Nugget's Teeth

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 2 15:11:18 EDT 2019

Hi Nugget,
This is Bonnie from the Prairie Pigs.  I had to take a little trip to the piggy dentist last week, too!  Those nasty little molar spurs were hurting me with every bite before and even after they get filed down, it takes a while for the sore spots in my mouth to heal so I'm eating all of my usual food again now, but just not as fast as I usually do.  I have to go and see the piggy dentist every three or four months because those little pointy spurs grow back after a while, but that doesn't always happen --- some piggies only have them once.   I hope that's the end of the spurs for you!
I also wanted to share some exciting news about two brand-new Piggyfriends --- one of them is named Bonny, like me (her name is spelled with a "y" at the end, I think so that Aunty Penny and Aunty Pat don't get confused about who is who in their e-mails back and forth, or maybe she's a Scottish pig?) !  We could be trans-Atlantic penpigs!
If you want to see the new Piggyfriends, have a look at this story on the Undercover Guinea Pigs blog:
Undercover Guinea Pigs

|  |
Undercover Guinea Pigs

Keep on munching, Nugget, and you too, Avalanche!
Bonnie (and the five other Prairie Pigs - Butch, Sundance, Edvard Munch, Heathcliffe and Jasper)