[Gpdd] Health

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 12:44:20 EDT 2019

The last few orders of third cut Timothy hay have been awful.  I complained to both KMS and Small Pets.  I'm waiting for KMS to remedy the situation but Small Pets suggested I try orchard grass.  I gave it to my girls today for the first time and after some initial confusion some of them tried it.  I think the others will come around after the suspicion of something new wears off.  What I need to know is if grass is as good as hay for them.  Thanks.Gracetheface and the Girls
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android