[Gpdd] Health

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 15:28:36 EDT 2019

First, thanks to all of you who gave me suggestions for new hay.  They rejected the orchard grass initially but then they decided to try it.  I also bought the Sweet Meadow hay and they took to it right away.  It smells wonderful, has a great consistency and no garbage in it.  I still have the gourmet blend I bought from Small Pet Select.  It was very pricey for a small amount so I'm going to mix it with some second cut timothy hay.  Small Pet Select has excellent customer relations.  They replaced the crappy third cut Timothy hay with the orchard grass at no charge.  I'm hoping the next crop of third cut will be acceptable.  Grace, Honey Bear, Jaws, Mama, Mini Me and Miss Thing  🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android