[Gpdd] misc: summer time doings

j s jesguineapig at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 12:13:32 EDT 2019

hello everyone and every piggie,
Lets see  summer has been busy here at the misfits
mommy and daddy are getting ready to move us to a new state.
we now live in moline, il
and we are all moving to a new home in davenport, IA
so its been exciting here.
Mommy and Daddy are getting older.. so they are moving to a house that
doesn't have a second story.  and its a much easier house for them to
maintain and do the up keep.
 We  close on the new home on Aug 9th.  I am not sure what that means...
close on a house?? shouldn't it be we OPEN on the house as we are going to
open the door and walk in!!   silly mommy and daddy
hugs to all of you
love the misifts