[Gpdd] Misc: Summer time doings

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Jul 28 03:19:32 EDT 2019

Hi Misfits, I hope you and your Mommy & Daddy like your new one story home
in Iowa when you get there in August. I have to live in a home without
stairs too as my knees don't work. My knees are old but I'm not! Be sure to
tell us all about your move and how you get your mommy and daddy to fix up
your new home. I guess this means you must find a new vet too, I hope you
find a fine piggie vet!  Lotsa Love,
From:  Sandy in Oregon; still with no piggies but little AR (Algernon Rat, a
stuffed companion rat who has traveled the world to honor Alge), our piggie
friend now long gone to the bridge to join all her piggies. AR has a place
of honor in my little home where he serves tea daily to his stuffed friends

-