[Gpdd] Announcement: remembering Friday & Onyx’s wedding

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 05:43:00 EDT 2019

Dear Cindy

I was emotional when I saw the date and my thoughts went back to Friday’s
manly and respectful wooing of Onyx :-)
She was the happiest bride and proud to be the wifepig of Friday.

Sadly they did not spend as much time as they would’ve liked together :-(
:-(

I do think that their wedding and celebrations was fitting and so lovely of
their friends to help them celebrate.

Friday will always be in my thoughts and I’m so pleased that he is now once
again with his wifepig at the bridge. They are together with so many of our
beautiful fur kids.

Hope you all had fun celebrating and enjoying a glass of carrot wine and
tasty plates of grass and veggies :-)

Much love
Mum and MIL Glynis xxxxxxx