[Gpdd] Announcement: remembering Friday & Onyx’s wedding

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 31 20:01:48 EDT 2019

Dear Glynis,

Yes, those were very sweet days when Friday asked Onyx to marry him and
when they planned their wedding. He was so thrilled when she said yes,
and he was most honored to be her huspig.

I have many happy memories as I think of their wedding and of all who
celebrated with them. It was a most beautiful ceremony. Nugget and
Stuart Little did indeed raise a glass of carrot wine (perhaps more than
one) and eat some tasty goodies.

Onyx was so special and lives on in my memory. Friday was very lucky. I
know they are happy once more at the Bridge.

Much love,
Mom and MIL Cindy xxxxxxxx