[Gpdd] MISC: Piggies hearing birdies sing

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:25:59 EDT 2019

Hi Cindy and all,

It's been a few years since I had piggies living with me, and they didn't
go outside much, but I recall someone posting on the GPDD that their
piggies had heard birdies singing, and responded with piggie chirps,
obviously thinking they had heard another piggie.

:-)

It's such a sweet thing that they do. Some of mine occasionally chirped at
night, randomly, and others never at all.

Piggish mystery.

Loving wheeks to all,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem