[Gpdd] Health: Bladder Sludge

Jocelyn Anderson jocelynm at umich.edu
Thu Jun 13 12:08:33 EDT 2019

Hi Dee,

I'm sorry to hear Josie has sludge. Dante Wigglebottom had sludge and we
were able to clear it up. We switched to distilled water in the water
bottles, sprayed down the veggies with a water bottle (again with distilled
water), and fed more cucumber. The idea was to get as much water as
possible through their system. The distilled water was to make sure there
wasn't anything extra in the water that was contributing to the sludge. I
hope all goes well and the sludge gets cleared up!

Jocelyn, Dante Wigglebottom, Dmitri, Chase, and Peppers Popcornpants