[Gpdd] Health: Nugget

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 13 23:21:30 EDT 2019

Luita, Chap, and Marinella, we appreciate your good wishes for Nugget.
Now that you mention bone spurs, I think I remember my vet saying a few
months ago that she didn't feel anything like that. However, I obviously
need to check with her again.

I will say, though, that when we cut Nugget's food into strips, he can
eat very quickly.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with Barock; it's so generous of
you to relive a difficult memory to help another piggie. We're so sorry
that his bone spurs misaligned his jaw, and he had to be helped to the
Bridge. He was in the best of hands with you.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little