[Gpdd] Misc: Guinea pigs and furniture

Luita Dean Spangler luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 20 14:24:05 EDT 2019

I got Chap and Marinella a lovely guinea pig hut with a ramp going up to
its roof and a hammock underneath. Neither pig would have anything to do
with the ramp - when I put them on the roof of the hut, each looked
totally indignant and jumped off, refusing to go down the ramp. Rather
than lying in the hammock, they take turns sleeping under it, with the
underside of the hammock draped over their heads. They use the underside
of the ramp as a rather narrow hidey-hole. Ridiculous piggies.