[Gpdd] CARE: Spa day

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 26 12:52:50 EDT 2019

Josie had a Spa day today.  She was brushed and had her nails clipped.  Fresh dandelion leaved were served for good behavior.  Then a total cleaning of her cage and houses. Everything washed and dried in the sun.
We snuggled for awhile then back to her home.  First thing she did was pee!  Then smelled everything like 'this doesn't smell like me'.  Now she is eating pellets and chewing her newspaper toy.  Soon she will be taking a nice long nap.  Ah, the piggie life!
Dee and Josie