[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL: calling all time zones!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 1 15:46:01 EST 2019

It's hard to believe that it's just a week before the Peter Gurney
Memorial Candle Lighting! Please join in by lighting a candle at 8 p.m.
your time on March 9th.

Since Peter Gurney's passing in 2006, we have honored him through the
candle lighting on his birthday. At the same time, we also remember
others who have passed on to the Bridge, be they human, furred, finned,
or feathered.

To learn more about Peter Gurney and to access his information about the
care of guinea pigs, visit here:

oginet.com/pgurney/

As we light candles in our respective time zones, the light moves around
the world. In past years, we've had participation from both hemispheres
and almost every continent.

You don't have to be a member of the Digest or to currently have guinea
pigs in your life to join in!

Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little