[Gpdd] Peter Gurney Memorial: The Big Day is Coming!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sat Mar 2 12:58:18 EST 2019

We are into March, and March 9th is our Annual Peter Gurney
Candlelight Memorial!  On March 9th (Peter Gurney's Birthday), we
remember all of our beloved friends who are at the Rainbow Bridge by
lighting a candle at (or around) 8:00 pm, in your particular time
zone.  As candles are lit in each time zone, the light will travel
around the world for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see, and know that
we are remembering them on this special day.

Afterwards, just send a post to the GPDD, giving the location where
you lit your candle, and we will compile a listing of all the places
where our light traveled.  So mark your calendars and light a candle
on March 9th, and be a part of this special tradition.  Tell others to
light a candle too, in remembrance of any pet whose memory is in their
hearts.

Weeee con never have too many reminders or candles!
Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little