[Gpdd] Peter Gurney Memorial: Light a Candle on March 9th!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Tue Mar 5 14:02:36 EST 2019

Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little here, and weeeee invite you
to light a candle in honor of Peter Gurney and all of the piggies and
pets with him at the Rainbow Bridge on March 9th, at or around 8:00
pm, in your particular time zone.  This is our 13th candle light
memorial in honor of Peter Gurney, whose books and knowledge has
helped all of us.

We can share the moment with or without piggies, and all you need to
do is light a candle at 8:00 pm.  As candles are lit in each time
zone, the light will travel around the world for all at the Rainbow
Bridge to see and know that we are remembering them on this special day.

Afterwards, please tell us where you lit your candle by posting your
location to the GPDD, and we will compile a listing of all the places
where a candle was lit.  This is in memory of any pet you wish to
remember, so tell others to light a candle too, and be sure to get
their location for the list.

Weeee are getting our candles ready!!