[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Nugget and Stuart Little are getting ready for the March 9th tribute

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 5 15:33:11 EST 2019

We wanted to do some advance preparation for the Peter Gurney Memorial
Candle Lighting, so we posed with a candle, and our pigture is up on
Undercover Guinea Pigs. We hope you'll take a look:

http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com

We chose the lovely blanket to fit the theme of the candle lighting. The
blanket was a present from Glynis's Onyx to Onyx's huspig, our brother
Friday, both now RIP. When we light our candle March 9th, we'll be
remembering not only Peter Gurney but also Onyx, Friday, and many other
loved ones now at the Rainbow Bridge.

We hope you'll join us at 8 p.m. your time!

Nugget and Stuart Little, with Ralphy Lauren