[Gpdd] Peter Gurney Memorial: The Big Day is Almost Here!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Wed Mar 6 19:25:19 EST 2019

Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little here,
March 9th is almost here and weee are excited!  So remember to light a
candle at or around 8:00 pm, in your time zone to be a part of the
Annual Peter Gurney Memorial.  This is something the GPDDers do each
year to remember all of our dear pets and friends who are now at the
Rainbow Bridge, along with Peter Gurney (who we know is looking after
everyone).

After lighting your candle, be sure to send a post with your location
to the GPDD at: gpdd at gpdd.org; Subject:  Peter Gurney, so that we can
compile a listing of all the places that candles were lit.  Tell
others about this too, and be sure to give us their location.  The
more who participate, the brighter our light will be!  We want
everyone at the Rainbow Bridge to see our light!