[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: Get Your Candles Ready!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Thu Mar 7 19:43:37 EST 2019

Ralphy Lauren here to remind everyone that March 9th is almost here!
In fact, in some places it might already be here!  So get those
candles ready and be sure to light a candle or candles on March 9th,
at or around 8:00 pm, in your time zone.  If 8:00 doesn't work for
you, just light it when you can.  This is our 13th Memorial honoring
all of our friends, both 2- and 4- footed who are at the Rainbow
Bridge looking after us, to let them know that we are honoring them on
this special day (which was Peter Gurney's Birthday) by lighting our
candles.  As candles are lit in each time zone, the light will move
around the world for all to see.

Afterwards, just send a post with your location to us at the GPDD and
we will keep a listing and post all the locations where our candles
were lit.  Also, if you could take a photo of your candle, or of you
with your candle, or with your slave, we will include that too. Send
photos to: PG_Memorial at gpdd.org. Last year weeee took a photo of me
with my candle and it was put on the GPDD webpage!  My Mama was so
proud!

So be part of this great tradition and tell others to light a candle
too, but be sure to get their location!

Peter Gurney Memorial Organizers
Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little (and his first Candlelight Memorial!)