[Gpdd] Peter Gurney Memorial: March 9th is the Big Day!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Fri Mar 8 22:27:41 EST 2019

Ralphy, Nugget, and Stuart Little here again,
March 9th, at 8:00 pm is the BIG DAY for the Annual Peter Gurney
Candlelight Memorial!  Everyone at the Rainbow Bridge is excited and
looking forward to seeing your candle lit on March 9th, at or around
8:00 pm, in your time zone.  This is our 13th Candlelight Memorial,
honoring all of our pets and those who loved our pets, at the Rainbow
Bridge.  So get those candles ready and let's see lots of lights!!