[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: where in the world are you?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 12 23:40:38 EDT 2019

If you were able to light a candle for the Peter Gurney Memorial Candle
Lighting, we'd love to know where you were!

It's not too late to send your location to the Digest at gpdd at gpdd.org,
or to pg_memorial at gpdd.org if you are reading this but not a member of
the Digest. A list of locations will be compiled and posted on the
Digest website so we'll all be able to see how far the light traveled.

Please note that although the addresses appear to be underscored, the
gpdd address is not underscored at all, and the pg_memorial one only has
an underscore between the pg and memorial.

If you have photos of the event, we'd love to post those, too. Please
send those to the pg_memorial address.

Thanks to all who joined in!

Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little