[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Do let us hear from your corner of the world!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 15 08:51:04 EDT 2019

Or as Stuart Little likes to say, Your corner of the globe.

We hope to hear from you if you lit a candle during the annual Peter
Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting. In past years, candles have been lit in
both hemispheres, and on most continents. It means so much to know that
guinea-pig advocate Peter Gurney is remembered around the world and that
the brightness he brought our way is now reflected back at him.

So it's not too late to let us know your location, either here on the
Digest (gpdd at gpdd.org) or at pg_memorial at gpdd.org if you are reading
this but are not a member.

Locations will later be posted at the Digest website (gpdd.org). The
site will also include photos of the event, so if you took a photo,
please send it to the pg_memorial address. (Note: the pg_memorial
address has an underscore, but only between the pg and memorial).

If you post here and do not see your post by the next day, we are sorry.
Please send it again, if you would. We want to include everyone who was
able to participate!

Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little