[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: Where Did You Light Your Candle?

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sun Mar 17 20:58:09 EDT 2019

If you lit a candle on March 9th for the Peter Gurney Candlelight
Memorial, be sure to let us know where you lit your candle.  We will
post a list of all the places where our "Light of Remembrance" went
around the world, that all at the Rainbow Bridge saw.  Just post as
subject:  PETER GURNEY and give us your city or town, state, regional
area, and country.   If you told others, give us their locations too,
as they may not be GPDD members.  If you took a photo or are not a
member of the GPDD, send to: PG_Memorial at gpdd.org. If you just want to
list your location and include a message, just sent a post to the
Digest at gpdd at gpdd.org.  Weeee still hope to hear from some of our
Canadian friends.
Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little