[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: last call!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 24 19:54:33 EDT 2019

Last call for cilantro margaritas and carrot daiquiris!

Nugget here: Mom, Stuart Little is typing again! He's talking about a
party, I think.

[Stuart Little typing ...]

Last call for parsley dip and ... oh, got it!

We'd like to say it's not too late to tell us your location if you lit a
candle for the annual Peter Gurney Memorial.

Just post your location here at gpdd at gpdd.org or send it to
pg_memorial at gpdd.org if you are reading this but not a member. (That is
pg_memorial with an underscore only between pg and memorial.)

We welcome photos of the event, too. Please send those to the
pg_memorial address.

We'd like to thank everyone and everypig who participated and those who
told their friends and other forums about the event!

Locations and photos will be compiled and posted on the GPDD website
(gpdd.org, where you can also see how and where we remembered Peter
Gurney in years past). We hope you'll enjoy seeing how many places the
candle light traveled.

Thanks again!
Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little