[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: The 2019 Peter Gurney Memorial List!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sun Mar 31 13:56:20 EDT 2019

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,
Here is the list of all of the locations that we have by time zone,
starting with Hawaii and moving through each of the different time
zones.  Please check to see that your location is on the list, that we
got the spelling correct, and that we got your location in the correct
time zone.  Careful lists were kept, but we may have skipped someone
or someone may have thought they posted their location or sent us an
email with their location, but they did not.  Those at the Rainbow
Bridge may know that you lit a candle, but unless you tell us here, we
don't know.  Photos will be posted later to the GPDD Webpage.  Weeee
thank you for your participation again this year!

Your humble organizers,
Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little

HAWAII ALEUTIAN TIME
Maui, Hawaii

PACIFIC TIME
Point Richmond, California