[Gpdd] CARE: floortime

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon May 6 08:15:16 EDT 2019

Nugget and Stuart Little want to say hello to everyone and everypig! Now
that it is warmer, they have been enjoying floortime. Often Stuart
Little is in a cozy, and I set him and the cozy on the floor. Nugget
likes to be transported in the PVC tube. Last night when I got Stuart
Little out, Nugget went to the end of the PVC and looked at me. I said
his name, and he ran right in and waited for me to set it on the floor.
I'm glad they've trained me in the proper way to get them out!

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little