[Gpdd] CARE: encouraging piggies to exercise

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu May 16 19:54:11 EDT 2019

Now that it's warmer, Nugget and Stuart Little are enjoying floortime.
They have a good area to move around in, with wood tables and bowls to
eat from, water bottles, and so on. Oh, yes, and a "hay trough." They
can explore, but they run around for just a little bit and then go to
their carrier (which I call their "summer home") and rest.

Does anyone have ways to encourage piggies to exercise? There might be
at least one guinea pig here who could stand to lose a couple of ounces.
I'm looking at you, <censored>. (Oops, sorry, one of my guys has edited
out his name!)

They do get fewer pellets than they used to, but somepig still could --
well, you get the idea.

Thanks for help, suggestions, advice.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little