[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Sat May 18 13:52:19 EDT 2019

Dear Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little,

Thank you (and your hoominz) for all your devotion and hard work in
organizing and assembling the Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting and
subsequent photos and list. I know it is very involved, but it is so worth
it. :-)

Looking at all the beautiful pigtures, and reading the names and locations,
some familiar and some new to me, made me feel very happy and connected.

The world is a little smaller, and a LOT warmer and friendlier when you are
part of this wonderful community.

Thanks again to everyone for making this beautiful, unifying event happen.

Loving wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem