[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: please come view the photos and list!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun May 19 08:21:22 EDT 2019

We are thrilled to let everyone and everypig know you can now see the
list of locations where candles were lit for the Peter Gurney Memorial
Candle Lighting! Just head over to the GPDD homepage at gpdd.org, which
also features photos that many participants took during the event.

We thank all who joined in and helped the light move around the world.
The day was truly a worldwide memorial to both Peter Gurney and all of
our departed friends -- human, furred, finned, and feathered!

Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little