[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: please come see photos and locations!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue May 21 09:20:35 EDT 2019

We would cordially like to invite you to visit the GPDD homepage at
gpdd.org! There you will see photos sent by many of the participants in
the annual Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting. You will also be able
to view the locations of all who joined in.

The candles we lit traveled around the world, beginning in Australia and
ending in Hawaii and including many time zones in between.

If you asked others to join in and they aren't members of the Digest,
would you please pass along the word to them, so they, too, can visit
and see their location and any photos they sent? Thank you for letting
them know!

Your friends,
Ralphy Lauren, Nugget, and Stuart Little