[Gpdd] Misc.: Hello

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon May 27 08:07:52 EDT 2019

Luita, Chap, and Marinella, we're happy to hear from you and to get an
update. We're sorry that Chap has a cataract and that Marinella has a
slightly drippy eye, but we know they have the best care, courtesy of
you! We, too, have had a piggie whose eye perplexed vets, but it is good
to know that Marinella's eye does not bother her. Is there any way she
could have an allergy? We are sending them hugs and healing wishes and
wheeks.

Chap and Marinella's photo on the GPDD homepage is lovely. They are
adorable, and they look very thoughtful, seeming to know they are
helping remember Peter Gurney and our other friends who have gone to the
Rainbow Bridge.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little