[Gpdd] Misc: hello

Rachel Koo koo.rachel at gmail.com
Mon May 27 09:16:37 EDT 2019

Hello!

Been busy expanding our c and c cage so that Uriel can have a 2 by 3  cage
to himself, now that he is one year old!

I wanted all three boys to live together but currently Uriel is trying hard
to dominate the two older boys so Barach and Gabby live in a 2 by 4 that is
separated from Uriel by a fence. They can see each other and talk to each
other thru the fence.  And even sleep next to each other. Just that Uriel
doesnt annoy his older brothers by trying to become the boss.

According to the Guinea Pig Magazine, boys tend to mellow when they reach
15 months of age. So I will try again when Uriel gets there.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a YouTube video I watched yesterday.
It's a Guinea pig rescue in the Netherlands. About 5 min into the show,
there is a lovely big room just for piggies, with free access to a garden.
Really really nice.

https://youtu.be/cFZm4DGRfik

Rachel