[Gpdd] Misc. hello

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 14:34:08 EDT 2019

Rachel, we are glad to hear from you and get an update on your boys. How
nice that you are expanding your C and C cage for Uriel. It's great that
he can be beside Barach and Gabby, while separated by a fence so he
doesn't try to dominate them. Very sweet that they can still sleep next
to each other. We hope that he will indeed mellow in a few months so
they can all live together.

A belated very Happy 1st Birthday to Uriel!

Thanks for mentioning the YouTube video about rescue piggies in the
Netherlands. It sounds wonderful. We will head off to take a look!

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little