[Gpdd] [Misc.] Halloween Party

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 12:44:31 EST 2019

Dear Avalanche and his Mom,Ralphy Lauren here, and I just want to tell you what a good time I had at your Halloween party again this year.  I escorted the beautiful Sugar, and we danced and had so much fun!I really enjoyed making costumes for some of the guests too!
My Momma said to tell your momma that she is the best storyteller, and so creative.
Weee missed our dear friends who are at the Rainbow Bridge, but so glad to see they were there "in spirit".
Thank you again for a wonderful time.Sincerely,Ralphy Lauren