[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Halloween

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 7 08:58:44 EST 2019

Glynis, we're so glad that Charlie and Bella have stopped by to visit
with us on their way home! They and Nugget had so much fun at the
Halloween party and were all very much affected by the Rainbow Bridge
remembrance. They even asked me to take them around the neighborhood in
case any pumpkins might be lit after Halloween, hoping to see Stuart
Little, Butch, and Raani. We didn't see any pumpkins, but we did find a
star we thought might be Stuart Little.

Charlie is enjoying playing some bells I got for him and has even played
Friday's bell. (We are so happy to hear the bell again.) Bella has been
racing around the yard.

Thank you for letting them visit. It's great to have them here!

Cindy and Nugget, with Charlie and Bella, missing Stuart Little

--
https://www.avg.com