[Gpdd] Announcement: Bella (fur dog) turns 11

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 15:04:31 EST 2019

We would like to wish our beautiful Bella a woofy 11th birthday :-)

Charlie you can use the credit card again to buy some special treats for
Bella and please get some nice veggies for you and Nugget to share. Please
ask Auntie Cindy to cut up the carrots a bit smaller for Charlie.

Thanks again Cindy for letting them stay over with you on their way home :-)

Bella will get some new toys and a comfy blankie and will be served a meal
 of cooked veggies rice and chicken.

Much love to all
Glynis xxxxxxx