[Gpdd] GPDD: (Misc) Emails not complete

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 15:36:48 EST 2019

Ellen,

	Glad to see you back on GPDD, now if I may ask what program do you use to read your emails, as there are ways that you can filter out the SPAM that you receive, but it depends on which way you read your email.

	So do you use one of the following Email Programs

	1.  Microsoft Outlook
	2.  Google Gmail
	3.  Thunderbird, from Firefox developer Mozilla
	4.  Opera Mail
	5.  Outlook Express
	6.  Windows Live Mail
	7.  Windows Mail
	8.  Other Email Reader

	If you can tell me which one you are using, I should be able to tell you how to set it up so that you will not get nearly as much SPAM.

Mark Moss
Colorado